Detachable battery design for fast battery change and convenient recharge.
30-mile maximum range on a full charge
350 W motor powers a 20 mph top speed
3 riding modes and cruise control function
- Which E-Scooter Is Right For You?
|Motor Power||350 W||350 W|
|Maximum Range||30 miles (48 km)||18 miles (29 km)|
|Maximum Speed||20 mph (32 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)|
|Maximum Load||275 lb (125 kg)||220 lb (100 kg)|
|Battery Capacity||10 Ah (360 Wh)||7.5 Ah (270 Wh)|
|Charging Method||Attached & Detached||Attached|
|Charging Time||6 Hours||5 Hours|
|Battery Mount||Detachable on the stem||Integrated under the deck|
|Maximum Climb Angle||15°||15°|
|Braking System||Disc brake, electronic brake & foot brake||Electronic brake, disc brake|
|Unfolded Dimensions||42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in (1083 × 420 × 1186 mm)||42.1 × 16.9 × 46.1 in (1070 × 430 × 1170 mm)|
|Folded Dimensions||42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in (1083 × 420 × 460 mm)||42.1 × 16.9 × 15.5 in (1070 × 430 × 393 mm)|
|Net Weight||33 lb (15 kg)||29.8 lb (13.5 kg)|
|On-Board Computer||LED Display||LCD Display|
Q & A
- What's the best electric scooter to buy for adults? Which Electric Scooter is the best?
Three things you might want to consider first when buying an electric scooter are:
- Use Scenario. A lightweight e-scooter with good motor output and control, such as the TurboAnt M10 Folding Electric Scooter is ideal for commuting to and from work. The alternative, an e-scooter, which can travel longer distances with customizable settings for various preferences, is perfect for spontaneous,fun getaways. In this case, the X7 Pro Folding Electric Scooter is a great choice.
- Budget. The price should never be the sole standard to determine how good an e-scooter is. We always recommend a fast, sturdy, well-built electric scooter that makes you feel safe and meets your daily needs. TurboAnt offers options that check all of these boxes at various affordable prices!
- Key Features. Choose a scooter with a higher range and battery capacity if you often travel long distances and with loads. Tire quality is a priority if comfortable driving is important to you. The X7 Pro is the perfect choice as it comes with all these features.
- Are electric scooters legal in the US? Where can I ride an adult electric scooter legally?
- The regulations of street legal electric scooters vary in different states. High-speed roads are off-limits for e-scooters, and it’s also not allowed to ride alongside pedestrians in some states. We recommend riding with protective gear such as a helmet for your safety regardless of the electric scooter regulations.
- Is an electric scooter worth buying?
- Definitely! Electric scooters are lightweight, practical, easy to ride, and can sometimes get you to work even faster than your car. Electric scooters are also a cost-effective alternative to public transportation. You also benefit from an e-scooter in your daily life for uses such as grocery shopping and other local journeys.
- Is 25 mph fast on an e-scooter?
- The maximum speed requirement is different depending on the specific use scenario. The most common speed limit is 20 mph for personal electric scooters, and shared e-scooters are almost universally regulated at top speeds of 10-15 mph. 15 mph or 20 mph is a satisfactory speed level for most to travel to destinations fast while having fun. We recommend choosing an e-scooter with different speed levels to meet various riding purposes.
- How do I ride an electric scooter safely? Are electric scooters safe to ride in the rain?
- Some quick tips to enhance your riding safety include: 1.Be prepared before the first ride. We strongly advise thoroughly learning e-scooter safety procedures and practices such as speed control, lane changing, and the safety mechanism on your e-scooter before riding, especially before your first ride if it is your first time riding an e-scooter. 2.Wear protective gear. The most common top speeds of electric scooters range from 15 mph to 20 mph, and TurboAnt e-scooters go as fast as 20 mph. Wearing protective gear on every single ride such as a helmet and elbow pads is the easiest and the most effective way to improve riding safety. Some electric scooters have a good waterproof performance, the TurboAnt M10 and X7 Pro, for example, are IP54 and IPX4 rated respectively, however, we do not recommend riding in the snow or rain for your safety and to prolong the life of the product.