X7 Max Folding Electric Scooter
X7 Max E-Scooter Bundle Offer:
- Q & A
- Model Comparison
- Refined Design, Maximum Benefits
- Compelling upgrades from X7 Pro, elegant and efficient urban transportation.
- 10 Ah
- Detachable Battery
- 52 km
- Maximum Range
- 350 W
- Brushless Motor
- 32 km/h
- Maximum Speed
- Stem Battery Lock
- 3 sec
- Quick Folding
- 275 lb
- Load Capacity
- Climb Capability
Detachable Battery, Outstanding Performance
- Swift battery swap for a convenient recharge, with a battery lock for added security.
Best-in-Class 52 km Range
A single charge for full-day activities: home-work commute, grocery visit, and more.
275 lb (125 kg) Maximum Load
The sturdy and durable build transports you and your possessions safely and smoothly.
32 km/h Top Speed
Leave the congested traffic behind and adventure into the city at your desired pace.
350 W Brushless Motor
With generous power and fine-tuned throttle response, the motor never disappoints.
Optimized Ride Quality, Enhanced Experience
- Wide, anti-slip deck provides ample room for a firm, comfortable stance.
- 3 riding modes suit all your needs.
Eco Mode permits trips at a lower, safer speed and maximizes the battery life.
Comfort Mode enables a moderate speed, balancing time and energy efficiency.
Sport Mode uses full motor power for a spirited ride at the scooter’s top speed.
- 3-Step Folding
- Saves space when you need to carry the scooter on a train or in the car trunk.
- 10-Inch Pneumatic Tires
- Constructed from premium materials, the tires cushion your ride from bumps.
- 5.3-Inch Ground Clearance
- Elevated deck handles speed bumps and uneven pavements with ease.
- 15% Climb Capability
- Allows effortless, confident travel on flat roads and hilly streets alike.
- Cruise Control
- Automates throttle input to maintain a steady speed and avoid finger fatigue.
- IPX4 Water Resistance
- Blocks dust and splashing water from getting inside and protects scooter parts.
Considerate Safety Features
- 3W LED Headlight
- The bright headlight illuminates the path for nighttime riders and ensures timely detection of hazardous road conditions. It also betters the scooter’s visibility to nearby motor vehicles and pedestrians.
- Dual Braking System
- Equipped with a rear disc brake and front electronic brake, the scooter comes to a quick, steady stop when the brake lever is applied, with its taillight blinking in red to signal to people around.
- Dimensions & Components
45.3 ×16.5 × 49.2 in
(1150 × 420 × 1250 mm)
Frame Material Aluminum-magnesium alloy Folded Dimensions
45.3 × 16.5 × 20.1 in
(1150 × 420 × 510 mm)
Tire (Front & Rear) 10-inch pneumatic, with inner tubes Net Weight 34.2 lb (15.5 kg) Waterproof Level IPX4 Handlebar Width 16.5 in (42 cm) On-Board Computer LCD display Deck Length 19 in (49 cm) Safety Warning Bell Deck Width 4.7~6.7 in (12~17 cm) Headlight 3 W white LED Ground Clearance 5.3 in (13.5 cm) Taillight Red LED Maximum Load 275 lb (125 kg)
- Motor & Performance
Motor Type Front hub motor Maximum Climb Angle 15% (affected by rider's weight, weather and road condition) Motor Power 350 W Braking System Electronic brake & disc brake Maximum Range 32 miles (52 km) in Comfort Mode Braking Distance 16.4 ft (5 m) on dry surface Maximum Speed 20 mph (32 km/h) Riding Mode Eco, Comfort & Sport
Type Lithium-ion Charger's Input Voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz Mount Detachable on the stem Charging Time 6 hours Output Voltage DC 36 V Storage Temperature
14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C)
Capacity 10 Ah (360 Wh) Maximum Storage Time 3 months (full charge recommended before storage) Charging Voltage DC 42 V
1 x X7 Max Electric Scooter
1 x Charging Adapter
2 x Handlebars
1 x M6 Hexagon Wrench
1 x User Manual
Q & A
How is the X7 Max foldable electric scooter different from the X7 Pro?
The X7 Max foldable scooter is equipped with refined drivetrain hardware and software for a longer range of 32 miles. It has an added battery lock in the stem for an optimized riding experience and security. The X7 Max's deck has also been widened and elevated for a safer and more comfortable standing position as well as smoother riding when going over bumps. Keep reading to learn more about the X7 Max here. >> TurboAnt X7 Max: The New Upgraded Version of X7 Pro
What are the advantages of the X7 Max foldable electric scooter?
- 1. Good portability: The detachable battery and the folding mechanism allow the rider to easily charge and fold the foldable electric scooter in seconds. It's also convenient to bring it into public transport or stack it under the office desk.
- 2. Convenient storage: The X7 Max foldable electric scooter folds into a compact size of 45.3 × 16.5 × 20.1 inches, fitting in a wide variety of spaces, including your car trunk.
- 3. Easier parking: The X7 Max foldable scooter can be parked in any empty space where it's allowed, and you don't need to pay for it!
- 4. Simpler maintenance: Compared to other means of transportation such as motorbikes and cars, maintaining e-scooters is a breeze! With proper daily care, your e-scooter will last a long time. The only thing you might need to do is replace worn-out tires due to long-time use.
- 5. Competitive price: The X7 Max is one of the best foldable scooters if you are on a budget. With different seasonal promotions going on, you are sure to get it at the best price on the market.
Read here to see what other reasons there are to get yourself a foldable e-scooter. >> Why Choose a Foldable Electric Scooter for Adults
Are electric scooters all foldable? How do I fold the X7 Max?
The availability of the folding mechanism in an e-scooter is decided largely by the scooter's design and function. For instance, electric scooters used mainly for commuting are more likely to be foldable, because they tend to be carried into metros or buses, or stored indoors, all of which is made easier and more convenient thanks to the folding mechanism.
The X7 Max foldable electric scooter has a quick-folding mechanism that allows riders to fold and unfold it in seconds, making every trip fast and efficient.
Can I buy extra batteries for my X7 Max e-scooter?
How many keys to the battery lock do you provide? What do I do if I lost the key(s)?
Are the detachable batteries of the X7 Pro, X7 Max, and V8 interchangeable?
|350 W front hub motor||350 W front hub motor|
|32 miles (52 km)||30 miles (48 km)|
|20 mph (32 km/h)||20 mph (32 km/h)|
|275 lb (125 kg)||275 lb (125 kg)|
Tire (Front & Rear)
|10-inch pneumatic||10-inch pneumatic|
|4.7~6.7 in (12~17 cm)||5.7 in (14.5 cm)|
|10 Ah (360 Wh)||10 Ah (360 Wh)|
|Detachable on the stem, with battery lock||Detachable on the stem|
|6 hours||6 hours|
|Charging on the scooter or while detached||Charging on the scooter or while detached|
|Disc & electronic brake||Disc, electronic & foot brake|
|34.2 lb (15.5 kg)||33 lb (15 kg)|
|45.3 × 16.5 × 20.1 in
(1150 × 420 × 510 mm)
|42.6 × 16.5 × 18.1 in
(1083 × 420 × 460 mm)
|45.3 ×16.5 × 49.2 in
(1150 × 420 × 1250 mm)
|42.6 × 16.5 × 46.7 in
(1083 × 420 × 1186 mm)